Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today was a nice day

We went out for a walk around the pond with Sam and he was being terribly amusing as usual.
Saw a 'new breed' of dog, a cute little black 'shorkie'.

We're trying to make the most of today and tomorrow as I'm off to London tomorrow afternoon for a thing and wont be back till late Wednesday.

I spent some of the week arranging my portfolio although I still need to pick up some supplies tomorrow. I did do a clever thing ages ago when I knew when my interview would be and arranged for the days preceding it off. So even if I don't do anything else arty this weekend, I'll still be OK as I'll have 5 days next weekend.

Well, I say OK, of course I mean brick-shitting, stomach-churning panicked. Anyhow, here's a couple of pics.


1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Wow--that is some serious panic! But I'm sure you'll be fine--anyone who plans ahead is, in my book, karmically destined to get what they want:-)

I wanted to thank you for the reviews! It was wonderful to see another review on Bitter Moon I--and to see one on Bound as well! (It's so much fun to know I'm international, as well!)

Good luck on the interview--I'm sure you'll do wonderfully!