Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

Right, so my interview is tomorrow morning.

I'm oddly calm, but am in a quandary regarding what to wear. Normally it wouldn't be an issue as I'd wear either the black outfit, the black outfit or the black outfit. But I was hoping to show a bit more personality than that tomorrow. Craig doesn't think a dress is appropriate (I have some nice 'worky' dresses that look nice with boots) so I'm leaning towards jeans and something.

Anyway. It's unusual for me to worry about what to wear and not to worry about the interview itself, but I think it's either going to be fine with what I've done so far and my gift of the gab, or I have absolutely no idea what they are after and can in no way give that, in which case I shouldn't really be going there.

For once I think my hardened job interviewee technique is standing me in good stead - it seems to be be nicely counterbalancing my (previously?) normal test anxiety and panic attacks. So maybe I've grown as a person. That or this is really the right thing for me to be doing.

Have also started thinking it might not be the end of the world (if I get it) to stay in current role until school starts. Maybe a bit lazy, but it wouldn't be terrible, in a 'I know where I stand' kind of way.

Weight continues to disappear. Very slowly - at this rate I'll be at my optimum weight in about 3-4 years. But hey, it should be easy to keep it off that way then!

I'll post again tomorrow once I have had time to chill and calm down - I get a bit hyper doing stuff like this.

No comments: