Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some activity

Well. We went to London and saw Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, which was good. We've seen them before though, and I certainly preferred that set list to this one. But they were suitably loud and noisy and it was a night out and it was great.

I went for a meal out in Windsor, which appears to be a lovely town, pity about the company I kept that night. Meal was good though.

We went to an open night in my new school to be, which was excellent. Some really fantastic pieces and great thought put into the works and their presentation.

We got ambushed at the door by one of the tutors who sussed immediately that I'd signed up. They were all really nice and so enthusiastic - it gave me lots of energy and positivity and reduced some of my fears.

We've done loads of gardening and you can just about see the shape of how it will look. It's not done yet, but I'll get there, maybe even this week, if the weather is good.

And then I'm going to paint the house on the outside. Unemployment, temporary as it may be, may have its uses.

No comments: